This slice is a great low sugar treat which would make a great lunch box treat. It also happens to be dairy and gluten free. The best thing about this slice is that it is very easy to make, just mix it all up in the one bowl!
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- Beat eggs and sugar until they are a bit frothy.
- Add coconut, almond meal and baking powder, try to mix baking powder through dry ingredients a little.
- Fold together with a spoon, until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Place into a lined slice tin.
- Bake on 170 C (fan forced) or 180 C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.