This lovely slice makes a wonderful lunch or snack. It is also a great way to use up an abundant harvest of zucchini and eggs! Like most of my recipes this one is super thrifty as well, the entire dish would cost under $4 or about half that if you have homegrown zucchini and eggs!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup SR flour or SR gluten free flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 cups finely grated zucchini ( can substitute some carrot if you like)
- ½ cup melted butter
- Place eggs in large mixing bowl, whisk with a fork till combined.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix together with a spoon.
- Pour into a greased pie dish or rectangular dish.
- Bake at 180 C / 350 F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut into squares and serve either warm or cold.